You need to install the WooToApp plugin on your WooCommerce Store so the mobile app can communicate with your store correctly.
Follow the instructions below to get WooToApp installed.
- In your WordPress Admin panel, visit ‘Plugins’, and ‘Add New’.
- Search for ‘WooToApp’, install and activate the plugin.
- The plugin is now installed and active!
Now we need to start configuring your store.
- Click “WooCommerce” on the wordpress navigation bar and navigate to “Settings”
- Visit the “WooToApp” tab in the tabstrip in the main window.
- Fill out the short setup screen (name, email address, API keys)
- Hit “Save Changes”. We’ll email you a special link to install your new native app straight away.
- Work through the tabs in WooToApp settings and start configuring your app.
- To see the changes in your mobile app, open the sidebar and hit ‘Home’. This will force a refresh of store data.
Having problems? Email [email protected] and we’ll personally help you get up and running.